Air Plasma Spray (APS)
CabCoat – APS (Air Plasma Spray) is most commonly used plasma spray coating process, it works on ambient atmosphere, creating high quality and repeatable coatings using a wide range of materials: metal alloys, carbides, blends, cermets, abradables and oxide ceramics. It is used for wearing and corrosion protection, thermal insulation, repairing and restoring in several industrial sectors.
Coating equipments are set up as individual production units or as integrated part of a complete manufacturing line.
ARTEC has developed specific solutions for the integration of Spray Core items with special designed and state of the art handling and peripheral components, giving customers the overall coating process they are looking for. A typical coating equipment consists of core items, handling elements and peripheral components.
ARTEC offers everything from core items up to peripheral components in one customized package or as stand-alone component integrated into existing coating equipment. These include:
|Powder Feeder||Tilting||Filter Systems|
- Wide Range of materials (Metal alloys, Carbides, blends, Cermets, Abradables and oxide ceramics)
- Wide range of applications
- Built on experience
- Double door with carousel
- Full closed loop control of all coating parameters including mass flow control of the process gases (and fuels) and carrier gases.
- Possibility to have L-door for better access and operator safe working condition
- Power distribution unit to power up all peripherals
- Easy to operate and to maintain
- Plasma gases are argon, hydrogen, nitrogen and/or helium
- All types of powder feeders are compatible
- Everything under control: full integration with heat exchangers, part handling (robot/turn-table/lathe) and exhaust filter systems (power and data exchange)
- Touchscreen operator interface with intuitive visualization software
- Remote maintenance capability
- Sophisticated tracking and recording package
- Real time monitoring
- Multilevel alarm system and multilevel access
- Storage process recipes
- Sound Proof booth to guarantee standard acoustic emission < 78Db(A)