High Velocity Oxygen Fuel (HVOF)
CabCoat – High Velocity Oxygen Fuel (HVOF) is one of the most commonly used spray coating to improve or restore a component’s surface properties or dimensions, thus extending equipment life by significantly increasing erosion, wear resistance and corrosion protection.
The utilization of the HVOF coating technique allows the application of coating materials such as metals, alloys, plastic, composites and ceramics to produce a coating of exceptional hardness, outstanding adhesion to the substrate material.
As the technology specialists in HVOF coating, Artec provides an array of spray coating materials to suit your specific needs. ARTEC´s modular design of CabCoat HVOF offers different coating applications from large to small components.
CabCoat Coating equipments are set up as individual production units or as integrated part of a complete manufacturing line.
A typical CabCoat equipment consists of core items, handling elements and peripheral components.
ARTEC offers everything from core items up to peripheral components in one customized package or as stand-alone component integrated into existing coating equipment. These include:
|Powder Feeder||Tilting||Filter Systems|
- Build on experience
- Full closed loop control of all coating parameters including mass flow control of the process gases (and fuels) and carrier gases.
- Wide Range of materials (Metal alloys, Carbides, blends, Cermets, Abradables and oxide ceramics)
- Power distribution unit to power up all peripherals
- Easy to operate and to maintain
- Plasma gases are argon, hydrogen, nitrogen and/or helium
- Wide range of applications
- All types of powder feeders are compatible
- Everything under control: full integration with heat exchangers, part handling (robot/turn-table/lathe) and exhaust filter systems (power and data exchange)
- Double walled chamber (cooling system)
- Touchscreen operator interface with intuitive visualization software
- Remote maintenance capability
- Sophisticated trending and reporting package
- Real time monitoring
- Multilevel alarm system and multilevel access
- Storage process recipes
- The loading/unloading of work-pieces is one in/one out completely automated system