VACUUM COATING SYSTEM (VCS) & LOW PRESSURE COATING SYSTEM (LPCS)
ShellCoat are designed for high-end applications in plasma spray for deposition of the coating by vacuum (ShellCoat- VCS) or Low pressure plasma spray (ShellCoat – LPCS) in order to achieve high density coatings with lowest oxide continent.
ShellCoat – VCS is a vacuum coating system designed for batch-mode operation with a robot and a part magazine inside the chamber. The cylinder-type chamber is mounted horizontally with large access door in the front.
ShellCoat – LCPS is a low pressure coating systems to coat blades and vanes in daily production. The simple architecture combined with advanced automation gives the possibility to save costs in both, maintenance and operation.
Designed to answer all customer needs, vacuum chamber can be realized in several dimensions. Internal dimensions depend on the installed handling elements, moreover, all peripheral components are suitable for very high vacuum conditions. According to type of process and installed peripheral components, the vacuum chamber can be mounted horizontally or vertically maximizing productivity through low operation cost and time saving.
Shell Coating equipments are set up as individual production units or as integrated part of a complete manufacturing line.
ARTEC has developed specific solutions for the integration of Spray Core items with special designed and state of the art handling and peripheral components, giving customers the overall coating process they are looking for. A typical Shell coat equipment consists of core items, handling elements and peripheral components.
ARTEC offers everything from core items up to peripheral components in one customized package or as stand-alone component integrated into existing coating equipment. These include:
|Gun||Multi-Spindle||Ventilation and Filter Systems|
|Powder Feeder||Loading & Unloading Conveyor||Vacuum Pumps|
|Power Supply||Carousel||Vacuum Chamber|
HIGH PRODUCTIVITY thanks to Artec’s experience that allows to kill any down time into the process.
Our ShellCoat – VCS system gives you the advantages of improved accuracy thanks to its special designed vacuum chamber combined with an external workpieces’ handling equipment. The operator interface is easy to use and can record all relevant data for proper quality management.
Our ShellCoat – LPCS system gives you the maximum productivity achievement, assuring your production line keep running due to with advanced automation: while one workpiece is under coating, a second one is downloaded and a third workpiece is loaded immediately after, allowing you not to shot down neither production and gun.
- Built on experience
- Full closed loop control of all coating parameters including mass flow control of the process gases (and fuels) and carrier gases.
- Vacuum Chambers tailored on your specific requirements
- Save cost in both Maintenance and operation
- Power distribution unit to power up all peripherals
- Easy to operate and to maintain
- Everything under control: full integration with heat exchangers, part handling (robot/turn-table/lathe) and exhaust filter systems (power and data exchange)
- Touchscreen operator interface with intuitive visualization software
- Remote maintenance capability
- Sophisticated trending and reporting package
- Real time monitoring
- Multilevel alarm system and multilevel access
- Storage process recipes
- Sound Proof booth to guarantee standard acoustic emission < 78Db(A)
- Possibility to have L-door for better access and operator safe working condition